Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lace Romper

Dolce Vita Romper | Marc Fischer Sandals | Zara Bag 


Apologies for the unintended blogging hiatus. There proved to be no time last week when I was out of town and I have yet to set up internet in my new apartment. Anywho, I scored this lace romper on mega sale at Urban Outfitters (more sizes available here) a couple weeks ago and wore it this weekend to a birthday gathering at Zombie Hut in Brooklyn. Paired with a denim jacket, it proved to be the perfect combo to enjoy a couple celebratory cocktails (spicy cucumber margaritas...yes, please) on the outdoor patio on a picture perfect night. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! I adore lace, especially in white. This one looks so fresh and crisp! I love your hair too! Hopefully you might stop by my blog too, I post my outfits as well :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, it's official...i need everything in your closet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...