Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Update - 5/29/2012

{beers on the beach at sunset}
Ahh...is there anything better than a 3-day weekend? Although belated, I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to honor and thank the fallen who made the ultimate sacrifice defending all of our freedom. After three full days of 80° sun, I'm back from the Hamptons for a couple days before heading out to Austin Friday for one of my best friend's bachelorette parties. For any of you that have been or live there, any last minute must-do's would be much appreciated. Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

p.s. Pop on over to the lovely Miss Kiley's blog where I shared some of my favorite trends as of recent in a guest post last Friday!
{late afternoon nap with a summer breeze spreading this diptyque paris candle}

{my favorite part of summer...the grill}

{early morning coffee on the back porch}
{vibrant flowers everywhere}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...