Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Srygley Wedding Weekend

Back from a whirlwind weekend at home in Illinois for my friend Elyse's wedding and then over to stay with my sister for a couple days and meet my new niece (pictures to come). Notwithstanding the steamy weather, the wedding was absolutely perfect: gorgeous dress & bride, vintage/country decor and great crowd. A two-day long party with all my high school & college friends and family...Couldn't really ask for more. Now up to Boston for a work trip for the next couple days. Hope you all had a great weekend!

















4 comments:

  1. Great pics!! Thank you so much for sharing this and the other post! Had so much fun this weekend! I can't wait to see more pics of the new neice! Have fun in Beantown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning photos! Congratulations to the bride she looked gorgeous. Those Choos... I die. And loving the mix+match of bridesmaid dresses, how fun! Hope you're doing well, xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I want to do it all over again! Cannot wait for my wedding pics....cheer poses : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee audrey's green dress. Lovely pictures I can truly tell it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...